HI, I’M ALEXANDRA! THANKS FOR HANGING OUT IN MY LITTLE CORNER OF THE INTERNET! IF YOU’RE HERE, YOU PROBABLY WANT TO KNOW A BIT MORE ABOUT ME—I PROMISE NOT TO DISAPPOINT!
P.S. If you want to know more about The Productivity Zone and my mission, click here.
I’m the productivity and systems specialist behind The Productivity Zone. I used to think that hours and hours behind the computer was the life of a female entrepreneur but now I’m all about that #femaleentrepreneurlifestyle.
TPZ and I run on systems, vanilla lattes, Chipotle burrito bowls, and all the Apple products.
I’m obsessed with empty inboxes, checking things off my to-do list, color coding #allthethings, and organizing ev-er-y-thing!!
Office supplies are my love language, but I’ll never say no to quesadillas, mozzarella sticks, or sprinkle doughnuts.
Most days, you can find me at my desk in my cozy home office with my Simplified Planner, a cute mug of coffee, and two cats (George + Gracie) fighting for space in my lap.
Pop me an email anytime you have questions or just want to say hey!!
8 REALLY FUN (OR AT LEAST I THINK THEY’RE FUN) FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am just under 5’0” tall. (People are always surprised to meet me in person.) #tinybutmighty
- I owned and operated a wedding blog full-time for 6 years before launching The Productivity Zone. You might remember the name: Heart Love Always.
- I take my cream and sugar with a little coffee (and only in cute coffee mugs—boring mugs just don’t do it for me).
- I hate all things gummy (gummy bears, gummy worms) and Jell-O. #gross
- 4 of my 7 Harry Potter books have completely fallen apart. (That should give you a pretty good idea of how many times I’ve read them.) Goblet of Fire is my all-time favorite!!
- Even though I live in New England (Massachusetts to be exact), I’m completely Southern at heart and say y’all a lot.
- The Container Store is my own personal version of heaven.
- If I could speak/write using only gifs, hashtags, emojis, and exclamation points, I would!! 😂💖👩🏼💻🙌🏻😍
WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME:
The Digital Boss Roundtable with Nevica Vazquez: How to Get More Done in Less Time
Get Back to Business Podcast: Ep 07: Designing Your Workday to Maximize Your Time
Wild Leaf Collaborative Show: Episode 10: Expert Interview with Alexandra Beauregard
CHECK OUT MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS: